Each run analysis begins with a consultation. During this time we discuss past injuries which could effect running, running style, running goals, running terrain, shoes, intensity and mileage. After the initial consultation we begin the analysis process.
- Analyze flexibility and strength
- Establish strengths and asymmetries
- Prescribe corrective exercise to counter any of these asymmetries
- · Running Assessment
- Warm up 10 – 15 min easy
- Run at race pace (800m, 1500m, 5K, 10K or Marathon pace)
- Video recording while running